We are thrilled to have Lynn Lilly from Craft Box Girls with us today sharing her customized and thoughtful Mother’s Day gift idea.
Treat mom to a customized and thoughtful gift for Mother’s Day. Whether your mom loves to cook or is a business women on the go we have the perfect gift to make her feel special! We paired the Grocery Custom Notepad with a DIY Recipe Book for the mom who loves to cook. For the working mom on the go we paired the Cashmere Pink Professional Business Cards with a DIY burlap business card holder.
Craft Box Girls blogger, Chan Vu created a DIY recipe card book is the perfect for your mom to keep her classic recipes or you can fill the pages with recipes you want to cook together. We couldn’t resist pairing the recipe book with the custom Grocery notepad so she can stay organized and be efficient when grocery shopping.
- One Gift bag
- Pre-printed recipe cards (print at home or purchase at a craft store)
- Glue gun with one glue stick
- Hole puncher
- Small ring binders
- Scissors or paper cutter
- One card stock
- Cut the bag along the folded sides. You want to save the front as your cover.
- Cut the card stock (I used a black card stock) to 4 1/2 X 6 1/2.
- Wrap the gift bag around the trimmed card stock. This adds thickness to the cover.
- Secure it with glue on the surface and glue gun in the corners and edge.
- Align the cover and recipe cards. Punch holes using the hole puncher.
- Loop the covers and cards together using the rings. You are done!
Is your mom a business women trying to network and always carrying business cards? Having memorable and beautifully designed business cards is super important. The Cashmere Pink Professional Cards have the perfect professional touch and look great in a handmade burlap business card holder.
- 8 inch x 6.5 inch piece of burlap
- 8 inch piece of lace or ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Fold the piece of burlap in half to make a 6.5 inch x 4 inch.
- Cut a diagonal line across the front side starting half way up the open side and ending at the top left corner.
- Hot glue the bottom and side edges.
- Secure ribbon or lace with hot glue! And you are all done!
Happy Mother’s Day! We wish all the mom’s a relaxing and special day!