2010 was a big year for Tiny Prints in almost every way imaginable. From new babies to new marriages, new celebrations and big company milestones, here’s our top 10 list of exciting new things that happened around the office in 2010:
1. New Babies. If you read our Baby Boom series, you heard from some of the dozen expectant parents currently popping up all over the office (with new mommies-to-be being announced each week!). We can’t wait to meet all of the little ones.
2. New Weddings. Not only did we have plenty of baby showers to plan this year, we also had lots of weddings to attend! If you followed our Bride’s Diary series on our wedding blog, you’d have met a few of the blushing brides-to-be.
3. Two New Offices. Tiny Prints is on the move! Not only did we relocate into a bigger, better (and more colorful!) office, we also opened a satellite branch in Arizona.
4. Making Headlines. We had a lot of fabulous press this year, from the pages of Vogue to “The Today Show,” the Wall Street Journal and more. We couldn’t be more proud to see Tiny Prints making headlines!
5. New Celebrations. We had a lot to celebrate this year, including our new look, new logo (seen on our t-shirts below!) and record-breaking milestones. Cheers to that!
6. Continuing Traditions. This year we kept alive some of our favorite Tiny Prints events, like our birthday cake baking competition, our all-out Halloween costume contest and many, many more cherished traditions.
7. Starring on Screen. This holiday season marked our first foray into video blogs. We hope you all liked getting to know us a little better in our “12 Days of Christmas” series!
8. Creating Champions. We started a new tradition this year that really speaks to our company’s desire to win—the Tiny Prints Olympics! We have more classic snapshots like this one from that one day than we’ve ever had before…
9. Award-Worthy Performances. Instead of a regular old holiday party, we also broke the mold this year by hosting an awards ceremony complete with dancing, casino tables and awards for Messiest Desk, Biggest Taco Fan and many more.
10. Making New Friends. This holiday season, we’ve earned nearly 50,000 Facebook friends! That’s a huge milestone for us, and we can’t thank you enough for it. Thanks so much for being a part of the Tiny Prints family!
What were your favorite moments from 2010? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!