Jul

A perfectly pink Hello Kitty themed birthday party is any little girls dream! Make it extra special with a personalized photo invitation and stylish touches that keep in theme without being too over the top. Here are some adorable ideas to inspire you!

L to R:  Tiny Prints Hello Kitty: Little Lollipop birthday party invite, Hello Kitty cake, Hello Kitty cookie favors, Pink balloons, Hello Kitty Party Kit, Pink centerpieces, Chocolate dipped strawberries, Pink drinks, Hello Kitty cake pops

Comments

comments

Tags: , , , , , ,
Category: Birthday, Inspiration Boards
Bookmark the permalink

9 Responses

1. christina kozeyah says:

adorable and so well done
    i plan on getting my daughter a h.k. cake too :)

2. Brenda Besu says:

Everything it’s beautiful ! I have a question ,from where did you ordered the cake pops and the cookies ? I loved them . Thanks

3. Anum says:

Hi Brenda! The cookie favors are from AMasterCreation.com and the image of the cake pops is from Bakerella.

4. Julia says:

I found the pictures of this Hello Kitty page on Facebook, under another party suppliers page… beautiful.

5. Amber says:

I’m lookin for the Hello Kitty party kit. I can’t seem to find that paticular style anywhere. Any suggestion?

6. I agree with anna + u have 2 admit that the usb flash memory stick is cute + everything else

7. Gaby says:

Where can I find the same cake balls (hello Kitty faces)

8. Tracy says:

Does anyone know where I can get these plates and party set from?

9. Anum says:

Hi Tracy, the party kit was originally from the site Shindigz, but it seems like it might not be available anymore. http://www.shindigz.com/search.cfm?searchCriteria=hello+kitty