Sans serif or script, ornamental or gothic…we must admit, we’re really favoring fonts right now. There’s just something about typography on invitations that can instantly set the tone of your party. So, it’s no surprise that type inspired us to create a very font-focused DIY party favor.
Here’s how to make your own…
What you need:
- Takeout container – we used an empty ice cream container
- Colorful washi tape
- Adhesive letters and numbers
- Place the washi tape on top of the container.
- Top the washi tape with your adhesive number or letter. We like switching between different washi tapes and numbers and letters.
- Fill with candy and celebrate.