We are so excited to have Carmen from The Flair Exchange share her DIY Valentine’s Day Garland!
Regardless of how you’re celebrating Valentine’s day this year, DIY this washi tape garland to spruce up your entertaining space. We started with this invitation as our color and pattern inspiration. The pastel colors in addition to the pinks creates a visually interesting color palette and a great alternative to the traditional red and white. Our goal was to mimic the stripes on the backside of the invitation in our garland.
- White envelopes
- Washi tape in a variety of colors and thicknesses
- Glue Stick
1. Adhere strips of washi tape to the backside of your envelope, making sure the tape goes under the flap. We placed ours at an angle to match the invitation stripes.
2. Continue placing strips of tape until the envelope is covered.
3. Repeat steps 1&2 until 5 envelopes have been embellished with the washi tape
4. Using a glue stick, adhere twine under the flap of the envelopes.
5. Hang & enjoy
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!