We are thrilled to have Carmen from The Flair Exchange share her photo booth DIY!
Graduations are nothing to be taken lightly, whether it’s kindergarten, high school or college – it is an occasion to celebrate! A photo booth is the perfect way to capture those joyful moments while simultaneously providing your guests with an activity during the celebration.
One of the best ways to keep your party theme consistent is to pull elements from your invitation and recreate them throughout your party. We love the angled lines and gold foiling look on this invite; and just knew it would make a fun photo-booth backdrop. Follow the steps below to create your own photo-booth backdrop.
- Photo frame. * you may just tape your paper to a wall if you don’t have a frame.
- Black craft paper roll.
- Metallic gold tape.
- Chalk and ruler.
- Step 1 – Set up your photo booth frame ( skip this step if you’re using the wall )
- Step 2 – Tape your paper roll to the frame or wall.
- Step 3 – Using a ruler make hash marks 12 inches in from the paper edge at the top of your paper and make hash marks 12 inches down from the top corner on the side of the paper, do this to both the left and right corners.
- Step 4 – Adhere tape using marks as a guide.
- Step 5 – Repeat step 4 until you’ve added 2 more strips of the gold tape. Gather fun props like these glasses from Little Retreats.
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!