Growing up, slumber parties were always a treat! It meant food, laughter, spending time with friends and staying up WAY past my bedtime. I designed this sleepover party invitation based on my sweet memories. Here are some of the things I would do if I had a Halloween slumber party.
- Get Crafty. Crafts at sleepovers are great. Decorating pumpkins are both fun and inexpensive.
- Send out personalized invitations. Emails and text messages are okay. But, there’s nothing like getting a personal invitation in the mail.
- Sleep pretty! Cute pajamas are always a great idea, such as these Kitty pjs! (Here’s a great list of other pajamas). If you didn’t want to purchase a new pair of pajamas, you could also wear festive colors (such as orange and black). Another option would be to paint an oversized pumpkin on a t-shirt to wear as a gown.
- Watch a Halloween movie. Make sure the movie is age appropriate. You don’t want your guests to have nightmares! Charlie’s Brown’s It’s The Great Pumpkin is a great choice for all ages.
- 5. Cook breakfast before your guest leave. Instead of typical breakfast food, how about something festive for your Halloween slumber party, such as candy corn waffles