3
Jan

We asked and you answered with a resounding yes. An overwhelming 91% of you who responded to our Facebook poll on having children write thank you notes for holiday gifts received replied that yes, kids should write thank you notes for those gifts. The other 9% felt that notes would be nice, but in person or on the phone thank yous were equally acceptable.

Thank You Notes from Children Tiny Prints Facebook Poll Results

Out resident etiquette expert agrees, thank yous are essential. Whether you decide to go with a sweet photo thank you card, a more traditional design or a ‘fill in the blanks’ style card, you can’t go wrong in the eyes of the person who took time to pick out the perfect gift.

Thankful Image Thank You card by Tiny Prints

Berry Whirl Thank You card by Tiny Prints

Berry Thankful Child Thank You Note by Tiny Prints

Comments

comments

Tags: , ,
Category: Etiquette, General Information, Holidays, Stationery, Things to Know
Bookmark the permalink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>