Live in the San Diego area? Are you a senior in high school or have one who’s getting ready to graduate this year? Photographer Lindsey Carlyle—in collaboration with Tiny Prints—is in search of some model grads! Check out the details below…
Here are the details:
- 5 seniors (both girls + guys) will be chosen to model in a full-day shoot
- The shoot will take place on Saturday, January 19th, in San Diego, California
- Your makeup will be professionally done the morning of the shoot.
- Tiny Prints will work with you on your wardrobe selection ahead of time and provide styling
- In addition to the group shots, each senior will get 15–20 minutes of individual session time as well
- You’ll receive a code for 50 free graduation announcements from Tiny Prints
- Your beautiful face will be featured in Tiny Prints products!
Entering is easy! All you have to do is “like” Tiny Prints and Lindsey Carlyle Photography on Facebook, and share this blog post on your wall. Then email the following to email@example.com:*
- Your name and the name of your school
- A simple clear headshot
- Your clothing size (this will not be considered as a factor in the contest—we’ll keep it on file to provide clothing to the winners.)
*If you are under 18, your parents must submit your entry for you. You’ll also need to make sure that you are available all day on the day of the shoot, January 19th. Keep in mind that all high school students are eligible to enter.
The contest closes on December 15th, so make sure to submit your entries ASAP!
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!