I love looking at baby name sites. From tracking what’s popular to marveling at creative celebrity baby names and learning the meaning of your favorite monikers, these sites offer a variety of ways to entertain yourself for hours. If you are searching for the perfect name to suit your little bundle of joy, this list of links is sure to help you find the inspiration you need!
- What a Lovely Name is one of my favorite baby name sites. I love how pretty it is, and that you can buy merchandise with your baby’s logo on it! Search for a specific name or use the tags to find one to suit your family’s style.
- Searching for something unique and special? Browse through Parents.com’s list of the Best Baby Names for 2009. Split up into categories like Rock Star Names, Country Clubber Names and Francophile Names, this list is full of fun inspiration for every type of family.
- Satisfy your celebrity gossip craving by reading through some of the latest and greatest celebrity baby names on BabyNames.com.
- If you want to honor your Irish or Armenian roots, you can search for baby names by cultural origin on BabyZone.
- Have a little fun with the name game by visiting Parents Connect. The site’s entertaining baby name wizard asks you to enter three names you like, and then generates 30 alternatives with matching characteristics.