As the weather turns colder and the days become dramatically shorter, your kids are more likely to want to cuddle up indoors than to run around outside. If you’re afraid you may end up with a couple of cold-weather couch potatoes on your hands, check out these great links for some fun fall games to play both indoors and out:
- Take a break from channel surfing to channel your children’s energy into charming fall crafts! Kaboose offers a wealth of Halloween, Thanksgiving and general fall craft ideas that are sure to entertain your brood for hours.
- Beat cabin fever with Family Fun‘s list of fun indoor games for the whole family.
- Looking to stock up on board games for the long winter ahead? Family Education has a list of the Top 10 Board Games for Kids to help you plan your shopping spree.
- Family Education also offers a wealth of indoor and outdoor ideas for entertaining the family all season long.
- Longing to let your kids play in the gorgeous fall foliage like you did as a child? Read up on 15 Fun Fall and Harvest Outdoor Party Games for Kids for some great ideas, including a harvest dig and an autumn relay race.