Pregnant mothers and their partners are typically voracious readers who devour everything from What to Expect When You’re Expecting to Baby Bargains in order to prepare for the arrival of their new babies. In addition to books and magazines, the internet offers a wealth of extra information for savvy parents-to-be. Check out these fantastic sites for extra tips on pregnancy, the health of your newborn and the products you need to stay on top of your parental duties:
- If you love all the great money-saving tips in Baby Bargains, check out the book’s online blog, aptly named the Baby Bargains Book Blog, for even more updates on recalls, product reviews and important industry news.
- The classic pregnancy guide What to Expect When You’re Expecting has also migrated to the web with a fantastic site that offers a week-by-week pregnancy calendar, opportunities to participate in community forums and fun contests for future parents.
- Ever-popular and always on top of the latest trends in all things baby-related, BabyCenter offers a wealth of articles on a variety of pregnancy topics. You can also sign up for their newsletter to get weekly email updates about the growth of your baby in the womb!
- Parents.com also features great info for future parents. Currently, the site’s slide show features common pregnancy fears, great ideas for a beautiful nursery and fun holiday tips!
- If you want to stay current on the health topics affecting your new baby for the first five years of his or her life, bookmark the American Academy of Pediatrics. This renowned medical site offers great info on all the most important health topics for infants and their parents.