Before you and your family set out trick-or-treating this Friday night, you might want to read up on some Halloween safety tips from these great sites. It’s a fantastic way to make sure your little ghouls and boys have a frighteningly fun time this Halloween!
- Before you slather white makeup on your son’s face to turn him into the Joker, check out these tips on makeup, candy and more from the FDA.
- Make sure your munchkins have a safe and stress-free night with a little advice from the Los Angeles’ Fire Department.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has an exceptional list of Halloween safety tips for the kids of all ages in your family.
- Worried that your pets might get spooked or sick from all the Halloween festivities? The ASPCA Blog offers a variety of tips for keeping Fido and your felines healthy and happy throughout the holiday weekend.
- aPARENTly Speaking offers some great tips that we wouldn’t have thought of, including using a glow stick instead of a candle to light your jack-o-lantern.