This morning I spent 20 minutes scraping frost off my car windows, which is something I thought I would never have to do again once I moved back to California! Freezing and cranky, I wandered in to work to find a beautiful holiday floral arrangement that instantly brightened my day. If you are suffering from the winter blues, check out some of these lovely links to find DIY flower arrangements, holiday wreaths and more—all designed to warm your heart and liven up your home this winter!
- Hostess with the Mostess offers a variety of gorgeous flower arrangements that are perfect for your dinner table, entry way or even your office. These chic bouquets are sure to add a posh and peppy atmosphere to your holiday celebration.
- Looking for a great craft for the kids to help you with? Make this fabulous fabric flower garland that was featured on Creature Comforts! It’s so cute and colorful!
- Create classic holiday wreaths with ease using this fun slideshow from Good Housekeeping.
- Give your flower bouquets an extra special, sweet surprise using these candy arrangements from Martha Stewart.
- Quick and Simple also offers a few fun and festive ideas for some creative holiday wreaths like the bright bulb design shown below.
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!