Last month I posted a topic on social networking sites for moms, which sparked a lot of conversation! Well, that got us wondering about about information sites. So, where you do go to get the latest tips & advice from other moms or parent resources?
Below is a list of just some of the sites that we regularly read at Tiny Prints…
* Lil’Sugar on PopSugar features celebrity news, news items, ideas and tips. It is regularly updated, and I often find myself on this site several times a day to read about the latest tidbits that BabySugar (a mom-to-be to her second child) has to say.
* If you love Daily Candy, then you would probably love Daily Candy Kids! This site publishes one national and six regional kids newsletters a week that is chock full of product recommendations and tips for the stylish mom. The “everywhere” edition comes out every Thursday.
* Parents.com is the home portal to some of our favorite magazines: American Baby, Parents, and Family Circle. This site offers tons of recipes and seasonal ideas for your home, as well as tips & advice for parents with topics categorized by age (babies, toddler, big kids, teen, etc).
* You may get your daily dose of scandalous celebrity gossip from sites like Perez Hilton, but we get our daily dose of news and updates on our favorite celebrity parents from Celebrity Baby Blog.
* We love checking out the beautiful photographs and uncensored musings of The Pioneer Woman. This city girl who lives in a country receives hundreds of comments a day, which means we aren’t the only ones that love this blog!
If you have other recommendations, as well, leave a comment and let us know!