It’s Thanksgiving eve (as my family likes to call it), and that means you’ve already got plans in place for a delicious menu, a gorgeous table setting and a flawless scheme for keeping the kids and the in-laws entertained all day long. What you might not have planned yet is what to do with the leftovers you are sure to have stockpiled in your fridge after the festivities are over. Here’s a few great sites you can use to find recipes and leftover food safety information to keep the celebration happy and healthy all weekend long!
- First thing’s first—make sure your leftovers make it from the table to the fridge and back again in top condition by following these easy tips from WebMD. Remember to get everything into the fridge within 2 hours!
- Search for recipes for leftover turkey, ham, tofu or turducken on LeftoverChef.com. They have everything you need to turn whatever your main course may be into mini-meals for days.
- Casseroles, sandwiches and enchiladas–oh my! All Recipes offers a fun little list of classic leftover recipes for your family to enjoy.
- If you are feeling too adventurous for a classic casserole, try some of these exciting leftover Thanksgiving recipes from Better Homes & Gardens. The turkey and waffles recipe sounds amazing!
- Looking for a recipe for turkey divan, a turkey quiche or turkey nachos? Find the ultimate list of Thanksgiving leftover recipes at Razzle Dazzle recipes.
- Don’t forget about turkey chili! Find a fantastic mix of easy-to-make recipes for the days following Thanksgiving on Moving to an Apartment.