We all have that box of photos — whether the box is real or virtual — photos languishing, waiting to be assembled into a sweet photo album that will be poured over and shared again and again. The reason that photo book never gets made is because there are just too many photos waiting for attention. We get overwhelmed and stop before we even start.
Instead of trying to tackle the whole stash of photos all in one weekend, break the mass down into manageable chunks. So, instead of doing all of your baby’s first year, how about a photo book featuring his first steps?
Here are a few other photo book subjects for you to consider.
- Birthday parties
- Holidays — Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukah, Easter…
- The start of Spring (Or any season!)
- Favorite daddy/baby or mommy/baby moments
- Best friends and playdates
- A book featuring distant family members
- A book of “firsts” – first tooth, first foods, first steps
- The start of school
- Summer vacation
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’m sure you could think of many other short and sweet moments to feature in a photo book of your own — all without spending countless hours sorting through photos and agonizing over the choices to be made.
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!