Jun

There’s nothing more exciting to me than purchasing new crafting materials. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was when I discovered Happy Tape— a wonderful company that has made the ever-versatile Japanese washi paper tape available in America!

With so many fun colors and patterns, your DIY and decorating skills will take on an entirely new meaning! Check out some of the praise-worthy things people have done with this colorful material.

Mini Party Bunting

Adorn Jars, Notebooks, Photo Albums and More

Embellish Boxes, Packaging & Party Favors

Gift Wrapping

Does crafting get any more fun than this? I just ordered my first jumbo pack and cannot wait for its arrival! Leave a comment below and let us know your favorite ideas!

Comments

comments

Tags: , , , ,
Category: General Information, Trends & Ideas
Bookmark the permalink

16 Responses

1. Marit says:

What fun tape! I love the bunting. Not only would it be cute for a baby shower, but it would be really cute hanging on the wall above a crib.

• Jessy says:

Hi, Marit! Bunting is great because you can use it for so many different occasions and decorating ideas—a baby’s room would be especially adorable!

2. Jessica R. says:

I clearly just need some right now! How fun is all that?
    I’m feeling an irresistible urge to go find a craft store today…

3. Jessy says:

Haha! I know the feeling, Jessica. Most craft stores don’t carry it yet, it’s pretty new here—your best bet is probably through Happy Tape or via Etsy. Good luck!

4. Pingback: Top 5 Etsy Shops of the Week « M O M O G R A P H I C A

5. Tiffany says:

I love all of the super creative uses you’ve found for washi tape– I think it makes such a wonderful package embellishment!

If anyone is interested, kawaiitape.com sells both washi tape and cute deco tape. Check it out for loads of super adorable patterns and designs. :)

6. Thanks for all the great ideas! I linked to your post so people could see all the clever ways you can use washi tape.

7. Pingback: A Mom's Year » Japanese Washi Tape

8. Pingback: How to use Washi tape. Washi tape Ideas. | The New Home Ec

9. Jessica says:

you can get washi tape at http://wishywashi.com too!

10. Lexey says:

Will this tape stick well to candles and lamp shades?

11. Pingback: Sweet + Crafty | Washi tape is all the rage!

12. Pingback: Washi tape is all the rage! | Sweet + Crafty

13. Ellie says:

Hi! Your washi tape projects are awesome. What kind of paper did you use for the 2nd to the last picture? :-)

14. Pingback: 3 Back-to-School DIY Dorm Decor Essentials – College Fashion