Santa loves them, and so do we! After all, nothing gets you more in the mood for the holidays than a batch of warm, gooey cookies straight out of the oven that is followed by a tall glass of milk.
If you also enjoy this Tiny Pleasure, check out this great recipe from Bakerella:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
- With a mixer, beat butter and both sugars until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture in two additions until combined.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough on a parchment covered cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Tip: About half way through baking, sprinkle reserved chips on top of cookies. This is just to make them prettier so, some of the chips are seen on top.
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!