Santa loves them, and so do we! After all, nothing gets you more in the mood for the holidays than a batch of warm, gooey cookies straight out of the oven that is followed by a tall glass of milk.
If you also enjoy this Tiny Pleasure, check out this great recipe from Bakerella:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
- With a mixer, beat butter and both sugars until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture in two additions until combined.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough on a parchment covered cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Tip: About half way through baking, sprinkle reserved chips on top of cookies. This is just to make them prettier so, some of the chips are seen on top.