We are happy to have Marah from Aj & Cj Play with us today sharing her DIY gift basket ideas with us. This is the perfect gift filled with personalized items your recipient will love!
Looking to surprise someone you love with an amazingly chic, personal and memorable gift? Well then you are in luck. In collaboration with TinyPrints.com, I have put together a couple of gorgeous DIY Gift Basket ideas that anyone can recreate at home. Just check out a few of these pint-size presents below! They are perfect filler for any design oriented basket since they fit together beautifully. So go ahead and get creative!
Our basket designs are for the Grandmothers in our lives. These ideas are also perfect for Mother’s or Father’s Day. Or maybe you’d like to fill yours with vintage wedding photos for a thoughtful Anniversary gift for a Grandparent. The choice is yours.
Why not dress up his or her tech with a custom iPhone, iPad or Samsung case?
This stylish self inking stamp gives up to 1000 impressions while this Curved Glass Print looks great at home or in the office.
This personalized Canvas print fits beautifully in a gift basket while these custom Acrylic photo blocks turn a simple photo into a lasting piece of art.
Who wouldn’t want to lounge in lux while writing in this stylish notepad or on this this chic stationary? These Monogrammed blankets and photo focused pillows are a great find.
Easel Art and Custom Magnets are great additions too.
A Few Tips for Your Basket Assembly:
- Start with a handful of consistent images for your basket. Photos from the same session create a cohesive design and color scheme for this project.
- Once your items have been uploaded to TinyPrints.com, shipped and received then it is time to choose a basket or container. Make sure your selection is an item that can be used again later. A crate or planter work great.
- Fill your basket/container with classic paper shreds to raise the base on which you will place your gifts. Larger items like iPad cases or pillows can be placed in the center or back of the basket. Smaller items like stationary or stamps can be positioned toward the front. You may choose to anchor certain objects with skewers, double sided tape, or glue dots. Small empty boxes or cardboard positioned at the bottom of your container can provide hidden height.
- Wrapping a few items in this LUX paper adds an unexpected pop of color. A small bundle of fresh flowers, a candle or bottle of wine also make for great additions.
- Some people choose to wrap their basket to secure its contents. Popular materials include cellophane, shrink wrap and tulle. All of these items are easily purchased at local craft stores.
Shop TinyPrints.com for the products you see in this gift basket: iPhone Case | iPad Case | Samsung Case | Self Inking Stamp | Curved Glass Print | Notepads| Personal Stationary | Monogrammed Blankets | Pillows | Easel Art | Custom Magnets