St. Patrick’s Day is coming up on March 17, so now is the time to get ready for a shamrock and soda bread-filled celebration with your family! Here are a few of our favorite ideas for kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day fun.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
Whether you set out to catch a leprechaun or create your own, these two craft ideas from Family Fun are our top picks for this fun Irish holiday.
St. Patrick’s Day Activities
Feel like heading out to celebrate? Try some of these time-tested activities:
- Hunt for four-leafed clovers
- Learn an Irish step dance
- Check out a local St. Patrick’s Day parade or exhibit
- Create your own potato stamps
- Frolic around town in your favorite green getup!
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day Cards
Don’t forget to order cards for your friends and family. Kids will love these silly designs with photo cutouts for people’s faces!