You might have heard the buzz surrounding our celebrity holiday card collection or our Zac Posen holiday card (both of which benefit two wonderful nonprofits), but we also offer plenty of other opportunities to give back through your holiday card purchases this season.
Here are just a few of the nonprofit organizations we’ve partnered with for the 2010 holiday season:
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from our celebrity holiday card collection (designed by the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Rachel Zoe and more!) will benefit this volunteer organization, which is dedicated to researching, treating and ultimately curing Epidermolysis Bullosa, a painful skin disorder that affects thousands of children each year.
- New Yorkers For Children. Fashion designer Zac Posen created a holiday card exclusively for Tiny Prints to help this organization support youth in foster card in New York City.
And these worthy organizations will enjoy a portion of the proceeds from any purchases you make after visiting their Tiny Prints pages:
- CafeGive. This unique community will donate the proceeds from your online purchases to the nonprofit organization you choose on the CafeGive website.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. A not-for-profit organization committed to enhancing the lives of children through excellence in patient care, research and education, CHOA makes an impact on the lives of children in both Georgia and throughout the United States.
- Tipping Point Community. Since 2005, Tipping Point Community has raised more than $25 million to educate, employ, house and support San Francisco Bay Area residents in need as they work toward self-sufficiency.
- Children’s Memorial Hospital. Located in Chicago, Illinois, Children’s Memorial Hospital is dedicated to the health and well-being of all children.
- Robin Hood Foundation. Fighting to eliminate poverty in New York City, the Robin Hood Foundation finds and funds the best and most effective programs in the city’s poorest neighborhoods.
- San Carlos Educational Foundation. This nonprofit parent volunteer organization works to raise funds that help maintain high quality, well-rounded education in San Carlos public schools.
Isn’t it wonderful to think that your lovely little holiday greetings can make such a big impact? How else do you like to give back during the holidays?
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!