With so many baby girl nursery ideas and inspiration out there it can be hard to design a room that is right for you and your little-one-to-be! Don’t get overwhelmed, the key is to narrow down your favorite designs and get inspiration from everywhere. Take a breath, relax and stop stressing about decorating your baby nursery because we are here with some girly, sweet and classic inspiration.
Baby girls come home all dressed in pink from head to toe and they have little personalities that can make anyones heart glow and this baby nursery does just the same. Can we please just take a moment! We are smitten by this rose gold themed nursery! How adorable! This room is the perfect place to welcome home a new bundle of joy and is a space that can be enjoyed by not only the little one but mom and dad as well. We’re talking elegant, classic and just the right amount of sweet.
- Pendant Lamp: This pendant lamp could be fit for any room in the house and that’s why we love it in this little girls nursery. It adds a level of sophistication that mom and dad will appreciate when they’re spending time changing diapers, reading stories, and giving love in this space.
- Mirror: Incorporate the rose gold color and glow with pieces for the wall. This fun mirror is perfect for this space.
- Nursery: Remember to stay simple. We love that the crib is rose gold because it sticks to our color scheme for the nursery. Other then that, all of the other pieces in this room are fit for a baby girl (sugar and spice and everything nice sums this room up)!
- Chair: Tired moms are going to need a place to take a load off and cradle their little one and this chic chair is good for just that!
- Moccasins: How adorable are these moccasins? Even your little girls feet will match her space! Do we need to say more?!
If you came for some inspiration then you’re in the right place. We are absolutely loving these baby girl nursery ideas and we hope you do too! Can’t wait to see what you all create for your little ones.