Apr

There seems to be an explosion of Angry Birds — the popular game that can be found on most smart phones — themed birthday party favors, decorations and even cupcakes popping up all over the Internet recently. The angry little birds and cute little pigs have accrued quite the following and not just in the gaming crowds. It seems like the majority of these party decorations and treats are geared to the younger set.

What we want to know is this: putting aside the cute factor for a second, parties themed around a computer game, would you ever do it?

Angry Birds Cupcakes by The Crafting Chicks

Comments

comments

Tags: , ,
Category: Trends & Ideas, You Tell Us
Bookmark the permalink

8 Responses

1. Claire says:

Yes! I am planning on having an Angry birds party for my son! He loves them!!!!

2. Kapiolani says:

I am having an angry birds party for my three year old! He loves to play and he can complete all the levels! I wish there were more decorations to purchase!! Ive looked everywhere and no one has anything except for whats on ebay and etsy!!

3. Brittany says:

Absolutely! I’m planning an Angry Birds party for our soon-to-be 6 year old son!

4. Candace says:

As much as my kids could relate to the cupcakes (they love playing on mom and dad’s cell phones) this idea totally makes me think of a fun surprise for my husband’s computer engineering team. Lately they’ve had some late nights fixing bugs and this idea is right up their alley! I am so excited to get started! Thanks for the idea!

5. Jessy says:

@Andi, so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

6. Pingback: game reviews

7. Gareth says:

I love this idea. I’ll definitely have a go at making these. There’s just something special about handmade cupcakes, rather than the run of the mill ones with prints on in shops.