We are so excited to have Kara from Creations by Kara share her home decor printable with us today!
Hi there! I’m Kara from Creations by Kara. Today I am sharing a simple home decor idea. We are in the process of moving my daughter into a “big girl” room, so I have been busily making decorations. I love decorating with inspirational thoughts that have special meaning, so I came up with a quote for her. It says, “You are loved beyond measure”. I am sharing the free printable so you can use it if you’d like. I designed it for my daughters room, but I think it would also be perfect for a baby girl’s nursery, or as a baby shower gift.
I was inspired by the Love Letters card from Tiny Prints. Isn’t it cute? I loved the curvy block letters in different colors, and knew I wanted to incorporate them in a quote. Luckily I had a very similar font on my computer.
You could print this quote on canvas, but I simply printed it on cardstock using my ink jet printer. I sprayed it with clear matte finish to protect the surface, but that step is optional. Then I just placed it in a wood frame that I painted light pink.
I think it turned out just lovely! I can’t wait to finish my daughter’s bedroom so I can display it!
To print your own, just click the following link: You Are Loved Printable
When you’re looking to change up the style of your home, sometimes all it takes is a few easy updates. Read on for our favorite ways to give your home a mini makeover.
The Office – Uncluttering your desk and stocking up on time-saving stationery can do wonders and breathe new life into your office.
There’s nothing more chic than staying organized. This dry erase easel calendar is our new favorite way to keep the week’s events in order—the dry erase surface makes it super easy to update when plans change.
Make your to-do list look great with handy personal notepads. Keep them all around the house so you’re never without when an idea strikes.
Updating your contact cards to a chic design can make a lasting impression when it comes to new prospects and colleagues.
Self-inking stamps are not only time-savers, but a great way for you to put your personal stamp on your correspondence.
The Living Room – Taking your favorite photos out of the photo album and placing them around your living room can instantly make your house feel more like a home.
Personalizing custom canvases and easel art is a fun way to get the family involved in the home makeover. Have them help you pick out photos and sayings to put on your wall décor. That way, everyone feels like a piece of them is represented in the house.
So, tell us—are you looking forward to transforming your home with these tips?
Create this simple sweet mason jar treat to make a special loved one’s heart skip a beat. Simply bake or purchase pre-made cupcakes, add a decorative cupcake topper using Tiny Prints adhesive tags, and pair with a stylish Valentine’s Day card to add that extra personalized touch. These mason jar cupcake treats are easy to create and budget-friendly for classroom goodies or festive favors. Follow the easy steps below to create these tasty and stylish treats this Valentine’s Day.
- Clean mason jar with lid
- Unfrosted cupcake
- Flavored frosting
- Reusable plastic decorating bag
- Piping tip of your choice
- Decorative ribbon
- Tape or adhesive
- Decorative tag
- Striped paper straws
- 1 sheet of card stock paper
1. Add a strip of ribbon around the circumference of the mason jar lid and tie a bow. Add a small amount of adhesive to secure the ribbon to the lid.
2. Place unfrosted cupcake on the upside-down mason jar lid, and using the reusable plastic decorating bag fill the bag with the frosting and carefully frost the cupcake.
3. Add festive sprinkles to the frosted cupcakes to give it that extra pop of color. Place the lid containing the cupcake to the side.
4. To create the cupcake topper, cut the paper straw approximately 2.5 inches in length.
5. Place one adhesive tag on the sheet of cardstock paper and cut around the tag to create a clean border. Attach the tag to the tip of the paper straw using tape or adhesive.
6. Place the cupcake topper on the center of the frosted cupcake.
7. Take the glass mason jar and carefully place over the frosted cupcake, securing the lid tightly.
8. Select and personalize your favorite Valentine’s Day card to pair with the mason jar cupcake treat and enjoy!