When was the last time you let someone get in front of you in line or treated a friend to dinner? Well, today is Random Acts of Kindness Day and we’re encouraging Tiny Prints employees, our blog readers and everyone else to pay it forward.
Studies have shown “a single act can influence dozens more.” Do you think we can keep this going every day, not just when we’re reminded with a national day?
Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Let someone have your parking spot.
- Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line at your local cafe.
- Throw away a piece of garbage on the street.
- Tell your colleague how much you appreciate them.
- Leave a small gift or thank you note for your mail carrier.
- Treat your colleagues with bagels or donuts.
- Offer to babysit for friends or family.
- Hold the door for a stranger.
- Pay the toll for the car in line behind you.
- Smile at strangers.
- Write a thank you note to your son or daughter’s teacher.
What was the nicest thing a stranger has done for you? Leave us a comment below!
Sign up for exclusive deals and offers from Tiny Prints!